- 2021- Soft-matter course (FY522, 5 ECTS, 3rd year)
- 2020- C++ programming + Numerical math (FT505, 5 ECTS, 1st year)
- 2017- Microscopic & Macroscopic physical chemistry (KE537, 10ECTS, 2nd year with M. Pedersen)
- 2020- Experimental Design and Modelling. Group Supervisor (FT503 5 ECTS 1st year)
- 2014- Mechanics & Thermodynamics. Responsible for laboratory exercises. (FT500, 10ECTS, 1st year)
- 2020- Electromagnetism & Optics. Responsible for laboratory exercises. (FT504 1st year)
- 2016- Condensed matter. Teaching soft-matter physics half. (10ECTS, 3rd year, with S. Tougaard)
- 2017: Computational statistical mechanics. (5 ECTS, candidate, with P. Sibani)
- 2012 Instructor of Thermodynamics I (SDU, 5 ETCS undergraduate)
- 2007-2009: ''Physical Chemistry of Soft-Matter''. (AU, 10 ECTS elective master course)
- 2007. Active in the ''Scattering study group' teaching fundamental aspects of radiation-matter interactions and Fourier transform theory.
- 2006. Instructor "From atoms and molecules to materials" (AU/K10 5 ECTS undergraduate).
- 2006 Co-organiser of "Simulating polymers" tutorial at Cecam, Lyon, France.
- 2005 Co-organiser of "From colloids to polymers" tutorial at Cecam, Lyon, France.
- 2014 Contributed lecture “Coarse-graining and mesoscopic molecular dynamics (DPD)” to the “Biomolecular simulations” course (SDU KE824, 5 ECTS graduate level course)
- 2013-2017 Contributed a lecture “Coarse-graining and mesoscopic molecular dynamics (DPD)” to the “Biomolecular simulations” course (SDU, 5 ECTS graduate level course)
- 2012 Contributed a lecture “Coarse-graining and mesoscopic Molecular Dynamics” to the "Assembling minimal living systems” course (SDU/KE 819, 5 ECTS graduate level)