I'm interested in supervising projects where one or more of the following elements are present
- physics of soft-condensed matter
- equilibrium or non-equilibrium statistical mechanics for predicting emergent properties
- development of coarse-grained models
- development of computational techniques, adding features to LAMMPS
- optimizing materials for practical applications
- cool projects, that allows us to understand physics, computation, and nature on a deeper level.
Rather than having a long list of outdated project ideas, knock on my door to find out the most recent ideas I have for projects, or knock on my door and tell me about your project ideas! See http://physics.sdu.dk/